For Optimal Sports Performance, Trust the Experience Trusted by Professional, Collegiate, Olympic and International Sports
Sport is competition. And the truth is that sports are more competitive than ever, with old records continually being broken and teams leveraging every edge they can find to run faster, throw farther, hit harder, last longer and — ultimately — win, win, win.
At the Sports Performance Institute of Las Vegas, part of OSMI, Dr. Randa Bascharon, DO, brings an uncommon depth and breadth of experience in sports medicine to help you reach and surpass your sports-performance objectives. She has served in a wide range of roles for USA Olympic teams, competitive mixed martial arts, boxing, professional basketball, tennis, golf, semi-pro and arena football, hockey and much more.
Dr. Randa Bascharon’s Sports Experience.
- USA Olympic Track and Field Trials
- USA Olympic Women’s Basketball Selection Camp
- USA Olympic Men’s Gymnastic National Championships
- US Figure Skating Championships
- USA Boxing Physician
- Ringside Physician, ONE Fighting Championship, Dubai, UAE
- Medical Director, International Mixed Martial Arts Federation World Championships
- Chinese Manual Therapy in Sports Medicine. Chinese Olympic Training Center, Beijing, China (2001)
- All-Star NBA Basketball Week
- Tennis Channel Open and Women’s Tennis Association
- World Armwrestling Championship
- US Open Golf Tournament
- National Basketball Association (NBA) Pre-Draft Camp
- National Hockey League (NHL) Summer Hockey Tournament
- Mountain Dew Action Sports Tour
- UNLV Hockey Team
- Las Vegas Lions Semi-Pro Football
- Las Vegas Outlaws Arena Football
- Las Vegas Showgirlz Women’s Professional Football Team
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) / Boxing
- USA Boxing Physician
- MMA Ringside Physician, Amateur & United States Mixed Martial Arts Federation
- Ringside Physician, National Muay Thai Association
- Kickboxing Ringside Physician, KICK International
In sports medicine, including sports-performance enhancement, experience is central to maximizing your (or your athlete’s) agility, speed, power and — above all — competitive edge. Call us today at 702-947-7790 to find out how Dr. Bascharon and her team at OSMI can help you.